P. Rüst (2009), message Flüehli, Schwarzenburg (Switzerland), somewhat extended,
without pictures, 7 p. (68 kB):
or with pictures, 8 p. (265 kB):
Translated from the German original,
P. Rüst (2009), "Nikodemus",
Predigt Flüehli, Schwarzenburg (Schweiz).
1. The Pharisee Nicodemus
2. God's kingdom isn't a matter of earthly institutions
3. Spiritual dimension of faith and new birth
4. Baptism of water and of the Spirit:
5. The Word of God became flesh
6. Jesus crucified in the flesh, risen bodily
7. God's holiness, justice, and judgment
8. Freedom and responsibility -
9. Nicodemus, a sincere thinker
...a man of the Pharisees
a ruler of the Jews...
came to Jesus by night
and said to him,
"Rabbi, we know
that you are a teacher
come from God..."
Do not marvel that I said to you,
"You must be born again."
For God so loved the world,
that he gave his only Son,
that whoever believes in him
should not perish but have eternal life
Now Jesus did many other signs in the presence of the disciples,
which are not written in this book;
but these are written
so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God,
and that by believing you may have life in his name.