P.Rüst (2010), an attempt to describe in a simple way the relationship between the biblical text and science, in order to help parents and teachers, in particular, to explain the creation narrative to their young people in a meaningful way, somewhat extended, 14 p.
http://www.aneste.ch/files/CreRepSci+.pdf (346 kB)
or text only, without pictures, 13 p.
http://www.aneste.ch/files/CreRepSci.pdf (140 kB)
Translated from the German original: P.Rüst (2010),
"Der biblische Schöpfungsbericht und die Wissenschaft",
manuscript, 13 p.
1. The prejudice of warfare between science and the bible
2. Harmonization -
3. The key -
4. Statements and their interpretations
5. The heavens and the earth -
6. The light and its development
7. Water, air, and land animals after their kind
9. The sabbath -
10. Adam not the first human being
The biblical text is
neither a fairy tale
nor a science textbook
neither warfare between
faith and science
Creation and evolution
are two aspects of the same events:
the Creator stands behind all natural processes,
he has everything in his hand.